Developing Relationships with Strategic Partners
Everyone whose business relies on referrals can benefit from developing relationships with strategic partners. Armed with sufficient knowledge about each other, I feel we could be a great team.
As a Loan Executive, I seek to establish relationships with professionals in other fields who are known for their superb customer service and business ethics.
I am interested in getting together with you for lunch or perhaps a cup of coffee, to get to know each other better and determine whether we have the potential to develop a working relationship. It is most important to me to learn how to represent you correctly, if I were to recommend you to my clients.
Here are some questions to consider prior to our meeting:
- What is your unique selling proposition? What makes you stand out from your competition?
- How long have you been in your current business?
- What do you do to ensure your customers are happy with you and your team?
- What is your standard procedure when taking on a new client?
- What are your primary goals?
- Are you implementing new marketing strategies?
- If so, what results do you hope to achieve in the next 12 to 24 months?
- Do you feel you are currently marketing to your database effectively?
- What systems do you use to build referrals and generate leads?
- What do you look for in a strategic partner?
- What strategies are you implementing, or would you like to implement, with strategic partners?
- What is the most important thing you look for in a mortgage professional?
- What are your personal interests? Do you feel you have adequate balance between your work and personal life, so that work is not consuming all of your time?
My goal is to know more about you, and likewise, let you know more about how I do business. If we both feel that we can work well together as partners, we will have enough information to intelligently refer business to each other. My clients perceive me as an expert in my field who does much more than quote rates. They see me as a resource for helping them to manage their debt over time.
Call me to learn more about methods for providing exemplary customer service both during and after the loan process! You can also visit me on the web at www.buyallentownhomes.com
For help or questions contact:
Senior Loan Consultant - NMLS #126036
GMH Mortgage Services, LLC
625 W. Ridge Pike, Building C, Suite 100 | Conshohocken, PA 19428 | Direct: 610-355-8039 | Cell: 610-739-6563