Okay, so I'm working crazy hours getting production up & getting loans to close. I have too much to do & little time to do it. I'm getting married in August & STILL haven't scheduled the honeymoon. I figured that instead of going to a vacation planner I would ask my fellow active rainers for some suggestions.
But first here are our parameters:
1. We have a budget of $3,500
2. We don't want to do a Carribean Cruise because we'll do that with family later on
3. No beach = no honeymoon - we need the beach
4. We need a balance between relaxation & play time - no sitting on the beach doing absolutely nothing. That's boring. We are adventurous.
5. Good fishing is a huge plus!
6. We live in PA - 2 hours from NYC. No flights over 6 hours. Unless its a great deal!!
So help me out here guys! I appreciate the suggestions.
For help or questions contact:
Senior Loan Consultant - NMLS #126036
GMH Mortgage Services, LLC
625 W. Ridge Pike, Building C, Suite 100 | Conshohocken, PA 19428 | Direct: 610-355-8039 | Cell: 610-739-6563